Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quotes.

Recently I have blogged every day. It's just that those words aren't that beautiful to show. However, today I accidentally found some quotes here in this answer.yahoo.com



The truly painful goodbyes are the ones
that are never said, never explained





I hate that time before you go to sleep at night
because that's when all the thoughts you've been
trying to avoid start lingering in your mind



Fate exists,
but it can only take you so far
cause once you’re there,
it’s up to you to make it happen.





Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone
too often we're too stubborn to say "i'm sorry, i was wrong"
too often it seems we hurt the ones closets to our hearts
and we let the most foolish thing tear us apart






If you're not willing to risk it all
then you don't want it bad enough.






You dont even realize how much someone means to you
until you are with someone else
and you realize that its not what you want
and all you do want is
the one you don't have anymore






You know you really love someone
when you don't hate them for breaking your heart.






Rule Number One of Love:
You can never be "just friends"
with the person you're in love with.




They made me cry a bit.
It's that I wish I could cry louder and longer.













I don't want to let it go.
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment