Monday, July 23, 2012

Watching movie alone.

Long time no see folks. It has been almost 2 months since my last post. Busy bee yes it's me. I just thought I would write down fast my sudden thought right now.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch movie all alone.

Would it be weird/lonely/vulnerable/sad/depressing/etc to say it?

I used to watch Black Swan by myself before, not a good choice if you ask, I got so much affected that I just got home and stayed in my room for hours before getting back to my normal self. At least at that time, my host took me there and took me back home.

This time though, I'm going to walk all the way to the movie theater by myself.
Buy a big (has-to-be) curly french fries by myself and for myself with Coke I bring from home. Coke in movie theater is just ridiculously expensive. No judge.
I will come a bit earlier just because I like it that way. No need to wait for someone. No need to ask When will you come? Almost there? Then I will find a perfect seat at third or fourth row for myself. No need to ask Where should we sit? Is it okay? No I like to sit closer but... well, it's okay. 
Then I will blend myself in the darkness of the movie theater among the crowd like an invisible man and I'm going to enjoy the show all by myself.



I don't like to be alone, but only at the loneliest of tranquility, I can find my own perfect comfort.

See you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment