Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dreams do come true.

I had a dream last night. In my dream, I owned a x700 camera. I even could feel the light weight of it and how it fitted perfectly on my hands.
I guess I wish to have a DSLR camera so much then~

However, we went to see Princess and The Frog today and it. was. so. goodddd!!! You must see it. No defense. The weird thing is the movie was all about Dreams do come true [in New Orland]. Uhmmm... so... I have a right to dream anyway :)

Cause of the fkin final exams tomorrow, I don't have so much time to chat around the movie. Just showing some of my latest pictures then :)



Baby, Is That You?

Baby, Is That You?

I seriously felt creepy when I made that tittle :-<

Movement.

Movement.



SNOWWIEEE <333

Snowwieee!!!

For the first time of my life seeing snow!!! Wasn't that awesome!!!

"Whenever you see a rainbow, God is having gay sex. "

"Whenever you see a rainbow, God is having gay sex."

The most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen in my whole life!!! I could see the whole rainbow from this side to another side. I called it miracle <333



Coffee, Tea, Or Me?

Coffee, Tea, Or Me?

One of the sweetest thing ever <333 Also the Christmas tree is the most awesome tree have existed :) The last picture is for someone who will have final exams next week (such as, MEEE!!!)
Lucky heart to all you guysss!!!
Wish you the best lucks everrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment