Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waldeinsamkeit.

Today, once again, I isolated myself from the outside. Not like I want it, I actually tried to deny it, but it is what it is.

So I use my 23 over 24 hours to be on the bed listening to music, blogging, facebooking, and playing Bubble Bust! If you haven't known about Bubble Bust! for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad, you definitely have to try out. It is so much fun and addictive!


The feeling you get when you're alone lonely is quite strange. You feel as if you are in a brick cage in no gravity, and all you have to connect to the world is through internet, in my case is the movie The Virgin Suicides, which honestly, didn't brighten up my situation. Don't get me wrong, it still is a good movie.

Or frankly, a beautifully-done movie.






































All pictures are taken by me from the movie.



 My parents are teachers. Indeed, my father is a math teacher. They are traditional and so, very strict on their daughters. Because of the pressure and you know, thirteen-year-old girl, one of their children was half way to commit the suicide. The thing is if she did all the way, I wouldn't be able to watch this movie and you wouldn't have this post from me, so it isn't as tragic as it is in the movie.
 But the feeling I've got from this movie is unable to describe.


What we have here is a dreamer. Someone completely out of touch with reality.
When she jumped, she probably thought she could fly. 
Tim Weiner - The Virgin Suicides.




Anyway, I also use my time to photoshop some pictures from my trip in Monterey, 2 of them are already in my Flickr.



tranquility.



I will upload at least one each day so stay tune.


For the very last, today was enough to me. I'm thinking about heading Starbucks for study and eat some good cakes tomorrow. If so, wait and see food's pictures from me ;)


Good night/ Good morning, I'm going to sleep for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment